every day! Happy Mother’s Day!2) Mail-in Rebate For Electric Toothbrushes-$20 off. Makes a great Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or grad gift! $125-$20 (total $105)-you can’t them for less!
3) Happy Memorial Day-we give thanks to all those who serve our country each and every
day, and remember those that are no longer with us.
4) To hopefully bring on spring, we’d like you to help us grow!
- Grab a pack of seeds in our office: We have seeds in the office this month as a thank you for being our awesome patients! Pick up a pack, and take a picture of what grows. We want to see! You can email us a pic to [email protected] later in the season!
- Other ways to help us grow:
- Refer a friend, family member, or co-worker and get a $20 credit to your account once they’re seen in our office.
- Write us a Google Review-this is an awesome way to share your experiences in our office with others. We’re so appreciative of your positive reviews and will send you a little thanks in the mail once you do 🙂
5) SAVE THE DATE!!!! Our 3rd Annual Car/Cruiser night will be held July 1 from 6-8pm. This is a great event for patients and non-patients alike! We sell raffle tickets for a 50/50 raffle. Money goes to www.Heart-works.org, an organization near and dear to our hearts. Heart Works raises money for pediatric cardiology research, and was founded in honor of Dr. Altman’s nephew, Charlie, a brave little 7 year old! If you have a hot rod, let us know! We hope you help spread the word.
6) Got periodontal disease? Diabetes? Heart disease? These are diseases linked to diet. If you’re looking for healthy recipes to reduce inflammation-Check out our food blog, www.gardenfreshfoodie.com. Jessica, the author, also teaches cooking classes in the area and can come to offices/homes to help you down a path of healing! Here’s a recipe for your Mother’s Day Brunch: http://www.gardenfreshfoodie.com/main-dishes/springtime-tahini-quinoa/