Welcome To The Month Of Love and our February 2018 Monthly Molar !
We love our patients! We wanted you to know! Thank you for being a part of our family!
What’s new here?
- New patient referral Feel The Love contest! For each new patient referred now-March 30th, we’ll enter you in our drawing for a $50 gift card to Lowe’s! Plus-you’ll still get your $20 referral credit as a thank you!
- It’s Children’s Dental Health Month: have you brought your kids in for a cleaning recently? Don’t forget, routine dental hygiene cleanings are important at all ages. If you think your child’s school would like a visit from us, please let us know and we’ll see if we can come and do a presentation (tooth brushes included!). For info on Pediatric Dental health and issues surrounding it, check out our Pintrest page.
- It’s also Heart Month! What does that mean? Drawing attention to your heart health, is just as important for us as your teeth. Why? Your dental health is an indicator of both heart disease and diabetes. Those with periodontal disease are at much greater risk of diabetes and heart disease. If you are interested in learning more about this, check out some of the articles we have posted on our Pintrest page, or ask us to discuss this with you.
- Free lecture at Roswell Park February 21st 11 am by Jessica Meyers Altman on foods to boost heart health and wellness. See www.gardenfreshfoodie.com for details.
- Looking for a HEALTHY chili recipe for the big game? Try this one (can sub sweet potatoes for squash) and the corn muffins! Yum! Or for more game day favorites, check these ideas out!
- If you’d like to sign up for a healthy cooking class, February is sold out, but March 1st is open and theme is Indian cuisine. To register, click here.