At Altman Dental in Williamsville, NY, Dr. Muto is our specialist in Invisalign. Invisalign is a new cosmetic dentistry system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Recommended for mild to moderate spacing or crowding
- Virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear
- Removable for easy cleaning, unlike traditional braces
- You can eat whatever you want
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health